Berlin, May 29, 2017
Join us on the journey to the future of leadership. On the subject of Leadership 4.0: success through equal opportunities, at the Chefsache Annual Conference 2017 you can look forward to impetus and insights that will strengthen your company’s competitive position and support the paradigm change in business management. Speeches by Dr. Ursula von der Leyen, Minister of Defence, and Deutsche Telekom board member Claudia Nemat, along with interactive talks and panel discussions with an array of experts will provide new ideas to reflect on, inspire discussions, and convey practical approaches to the determinant of success – Leadership 4.0.
12:00 Accreditation of guests and lunch
Dr. Christian P. Illek (board member for HR Deutsche Telekom AG)
Dr. Ursula von der Leyen (Minister of Defence)
13:30 Impulse speech on technology and innovation
Claudia Nemat (board member for technology and innovation Deutsche Telekom AG)
14:00 Watch out, label! Stereotypes and unconscious bias in the context of Leadership 4.0
Prof. Dr. Matthias Spörrle (Professor for business psychology, Schloss Seeburg private university)
14:30 Coffee break
15:00 Flexible working models in leadership – a 4.0 illusion?
- Dr. Bernhard Beck (board member EnBW)
- Dr. Cornelius Baur (Managing Partner McKinsey Deutschland und Österreich)
- Dr. Steffi Burkhart (Innovation coach)
- Patricia Wratil (Berlin Social Science Center)
15:30 Rethinking leadership!
Chefsache talks with, among others
- Monika Schulz-Strelow (President FidAR e.V.)
- Sven Hagströmer (founder of AllBright Foundation)
- Dr. Ellen Ueberschär (General Secretary of Deutscher Evangelischer Kirchentag and designated board member of the Heinrich-Böll Foundation)
- Nicola Baumann (Eurofighter pilot, Bundeswehr)
- Marion Knaths (business trainer)
- Dr. Peter Modler (coach and author)
Onwards 17:00 Get-together
Participation in the event is free of charge and by invitation only. The event is exclusively oriented at decision makers and leaders from business, science/academics, the public sector, and the media.
You can let us know if you are interested in attending here.